Sunday, August 31, 2008

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Actually I have been quite busy today! I made a few items that are on the lower end of my price scale so that I have a variety of pieces to offer at the Crafters on the Green market on September 11, 2008. More details to come on that event soon.

As for what you see above, I have some really pretty fall glass items, and one Kazuri bead set.

Let's start with the Kazuri set... a gorgeous cream base with blue and green swirled through. I accented it with Hammered Silver squares and toggle, as well as Indian Sapphire and Olivine Swarovski Crystals. There is a matching earring set for this bracelet as well. (Bracelet $55/Earrings $18)

Next, a really funky bangle bracelet with silver bangle tubes and glass beads made by Deb Rosely. I added bead caps and some other funky silver drum beads as well as some charms near the lobster claw clasp. ($60)

Next are two pretty floral glass bead bracelets. One with Brown and Yellow flowers and the other with white and brown flowers. Both are great for your fall wardrobe. They are accented with Swarovski Crystals in coordinating colors. ($35/each)

Then we have the warm orange and brown glass beads that I absolutely LOVE!! These have been accented with stacked heishi spacers and Swarovski Crystals is Smoked Topaz and Sun. A great beaded toggle finishes this piece. ($45)

Next is the matching bracelet to the one I posted the other day. All Hill Tribe Silver tubes accented by genuine Peridot chips and pretty floral spacers. ($35)

One last pair of earrings, and they are killer! Glass beads made by Carrie of Sassy Stoppers. Bali Bead caps and glass disks hanging from chain below them. Really cool!!! ($28)

I wont be adding any of these to the store just yet as I need to get ready for the craft fair, but as always, if you see something you like please let me know and I will have no problem setting up a reserved listing for you! Thanks for stopping by! More to come tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. You sure have been busy!! They are all so beautiful! So glad to see you back in the swing of things :) I hope your foot is feeling better :)
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carey! I actually took my boot off and let my foot get some air while I was creating yesterday... boy that was a much needed "airing out!" ha ha Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Kristen, you've sure been busy! Everything's so beautiful! Pretty Kazuri beads. I've used them before; mine were not that pretty though, they must be new. Nice use of bead caps on the second bracelet. Love the dark orange colors on the other bracelet. And I really like the green one with the tube beads. Any chance of you wanting to do a trade? Anything in my shop that you like? Or supplies? I'm planning to destash Greek ceramic beads, pendants and extra stuff. Let me know, o.k?
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cindy!
    I'm going to send you a seperate email (Convo through Etsy, as I couldn't find your email address on your blog).
    Thanks!
    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!