Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School!

I can't believe my baby, my first born, my only daughter is going into the 5th grade! She has grown up so quickly into a kind, smart, beautiful girl that I am so proud to call mine! Jack starts pre-school tomorrow and then I'll be able to get into a routine. With only 1 little one at home while the other 2 are in school, I should have some time to myself to sit and make more pieces. I have a craft fair to get ready for and with my foot aching so badly I have dreaded sitting still for too long. But that needs to come to an end!!! I promise to have some new stuff up by the weekend! Please check back! Good luck today Meg!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Megan look wonderful for her first day of school!!!!! I hope she had a great day!
    Carey

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!