Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daily to Weekly!

Goodmorning all!

I have decided that with everything going on, that the Featured Deal of the Day will now be changing to the Featured Deal of the week! It's becoming too much for me list a new deal each day, so for the rest of the month I will offer a piece on sale that is good for the entire week. For the rest of this week, through Sunday the deal be on the By the Sea bracelet. I hope you'll swing by on Etsy to check it out!
Plus, I have to run out this morning for a quick appointment, but as soon as I get back I'll be posting the new jewelry I made yesterday! I had a goal of 7 pieces and I acheived my goal! Some really pretty things! You already saw the triple strand necklace, however, I made a pair of earrings to match plus another necklace and earrings, bracelet and earrings and a really cool pair of gemstone earrings which I am calling the "PITA" earrings. If any of you know what that stands for you'll laugh... It means PAIN IN THE A**. They were not as much fun to make as I had imagined they'd be. But they are beautiful nonetheless. Please be sure to check back in a little bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!