Wednesday, August 13, 2008

UPDATE: Couldn't wait to share!

The first piece has been completed! This necklace just confirms my severe dislike of seed beads. (We're always teaching my 4 year old son that it is not nice to say "hate", even though that's the word I would have liked to use!). They really make this necklace pretty and it's a style that is something different than I usually do. I love how it came out!! I apologize for the harsh shadows, the sun is in a different place at this hour of the day where I always take my pictures. I'll take the rest of the pictures in the morning of my beading session today. Well, what are your thought on this one?

I'm back to work now! Be back later on!

1 comment:

  1. ooooohhhh Kristen!!! I really really like it! Just beautiful :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!