Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still here!

Thanks all for putting up with my lack of posting and new jewelry! My foot is really killing me, and I'm really not used to sitting still and just resting. It's not my nature. But Ann is coming over soon and I have a really good idea for a new bracelet that I want to try to make. It's simple... maybe just what I need to get back on track. I'll try to post a picture once I have it done! Please be sure to check back! I'll be trying my best to get some things made this afternoon. :)

3 comments:

  1. SORRY I AM BAD CAME OVER WAY TOO LATE TO HELP!!!!! BUT I BROUGHT DINNER!!!! (HOPE THET MAKES UP FOR BEING LATE) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kristen and Ann!!!! I am back!!! I am really upset to hear that you are still having a bad time with your foot Kristen :( I really hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

    Will catch up more later...FEEL BETTER :(

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! I'm really struggling. I don't want to appear as if I have given up on jewelry making. I have just been trying to follow doctor's orders and stay off my foot. It's so hard! But I have lots of idea's in my head... just READY to explode into jewelry! Gotta get up those stairs to my office...

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!