Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's a Jungle out there!

Today's deal of the day is my awesome bangle bracelet which I titled "It's a Jungle Out There!" because of the fabulous green and brown colors in this gorgeous glass focal bead. Green and Brown are among my favorite colors and I just love these hammered silver (straight from Thailand) bangle tubes. I love bangle bracelets, and this is my version. They offer a little movement, and lots of "charm". You know I add charms to almost everything. It's what I do. :) If you'd like to see the details of this one on Etsy, click here!

Anyway, just a quick note to say that I'll be gone on a small vacation from tomorrow until Tuesday evening. I may or may not have access to the Internet, so what I'll try to do tomorrow is list 3 deals, one for each day that I'm gone and you will have your choice as to which you'd like. That way I stay on track with my deal of the day and you all still get a chance to grab a one of a kind piece for a great bargain!
To leave you in a happy mood, not that a sale wont leave you in a happy mood... but I took this awesome picture the other day of a Lilly in my garden. It was at daybreak, and the sun was coming in and lighting it up from behind. I just think it is so pretty! I love Lilly's, Calla's are my favorite, and if they would grow here I would have them everywhere!

One more quickie to leave you feeling warm and fuzzy... would you just look at my Bruce...He is my new computer buddy, he sits with me every time I'm here. Looking at this picture reminds me that I need to get out the can of air to remove the fur from my keyboard now! But he's so cute, nonetheless!
Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen,
    Thanks so much for the order!! I appreciate it. Wanted to tell you I enjoy coming to your blog and seeing all the amazing designs you come up with. Great work!!! Have a wonderful relaxing vacation. I will get your beads shipped out to you.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!