Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday's Deal, or should I say STEAL?

Sorry for the late post, the kiddo's had doctor's appointments first thing this morning and I had to drive cross country to get them there! I sometimes forget that CT is not a "small" state. Anyway, today's deal is the Daisy bracelet from my shop. I have one of these bracelets myself. It was inspired by a customer who wanted a bracelet for a gift for someone who loved daisy's and was pretty much a 60's type girl. The original bracelet was made with pewter Peace Sign beads and one that had the word Peace on it as well. But the one I made for myself, along with this one have beautiful floral pewter rounds in it instead of the peace signs. I can't believe the prices of these pieces I am putting on sale. I am shocked every time I post the discounted price. This one is a Steal! Go here to check it out! This bracelet really needs a good home! It's so pretty and is tired of hanging out in my office. It wants to LIVE on someone's wrist! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!