Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF!

Friday's here! Thank goodness! The kids have been so excited to go to the beach for the past few days that they can hardly contain themselves! They will leave tomorrow with Clay and I'll follow for a couple days starting Sunday. Then I'll be back... ALONE! YAY! I'll have three days all to myself of just jewelry making and relaxing. Man, could I use the break!

Today, I am offering the Deep Blue Sea necklace and earring set as the deal of the day. This set is so pretty in person, much better than my picture shows. This is one of those sets I photographed inside on a rainy day and never got around to re-doing it when the sun came out. But I think the colors are so pretty in these glass beads. There's a TON of Hill Tribe Silver in this necklace too. Be sure to check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!