Thursday, September 18, 2008

So much to do, so little time!

Do you ever feel like there is always too much to do and never enough time to do it? Well I do, on a daily basis! Our little carpet ripping project has turned into a big catastrophe! There is linoleum tiles under the carpet, and beautiful hardwood underneath that. Why do people tile over hardwood, I ask you? Geez, if they left it alone it would be gorgeous! Now it's going to be a lot of work! I have an old house, and I guess that's what they did way back when, but I tell you I miss the carpet!

We've also power washed all the chipping paint (well most of it) off of our deck, and now it needs to be sanded and stained before the snow flies. I know that seems far off but time really flies when you have a mountain of projects to do. Sheds to finish building, garages to clean, basements to waterproof on top of the regular household duties. Plus my foot has been really hurting this past week. I think I'm getting over anxious in getting out of this boot and I'm overdoing it big time!

Anyway, I got in some really beautiful beads to create with and I'm hoping to sit down this weekend and create some fall pieces. On a good note, I have been invited back to the Farmers Market for two more dates this fall/winter... it's by invitation only and they asked me to return!! I'm so happy about that! Even though it will be cold, I know I can persuade my hubby to make me some sides for my tent! ha ha I'll just add it to the list... that and some jewelry boards to hang in various salons for holiday sales... and some winter proofing of the windows and storm doors... *sigh*... That to do list is endless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!