Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's a lazy day for felines....

Man, it's going to rain... AGAIN! Geez, let's just get it over with. It's two days away from the Crafts on the Green show I'll be doing on Thursday downtown waterbury! It's supposed to be a really nice day too. The weather man said "Autumnal"... what a GREAT word! I love that word, since it's my favorite season after all and what better weather could you ask for to sit outside and sell jewelry? I don't mind wearing a sweatshirt and jeans! The morning will be chilly, but then once the sun comes out it will be nice to not have to sweat all day. Ann and I will just sit under my tent and hopefully there will be lots of folks buzzing around just looking for a nice piece of jewelry for that wedding coming up, or for a night out on the town, the movies Saturday night, or just for everyday! I've got a little bit of everything so if you can make it I'd love to see you!

I'm going to make some earrings today, and finish up that bracelet and then I should be ready.

Only 3 entries so far for the "heart" contest. I get a lot of hits on my blog, but not too many people comment. Wont you take a moment and say a few words... you might just win free jewelry out of it!! Talk to you all soon, have a great day... stay DRY!

2 comments:

  1. JUst stopped by for a quick "hello". Gotta get back to my FEST chat on Etsy.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy! Thanks for stopping by! That's so nice of you! What exactly is a FEST chat?

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!