Monday, September 29, 2008

Dream Catcher Update!

I had a custom order for a matching necklace and earrings to go with my Dream Catcher Bracelet and I made it tonight!! Oh my! It's stunning! Since it's dark outside, you'll have to check back in tomorrow to see a picture! (In the meantime, you can see the listing on Etsy, which is reserved now for purchase with the remainder of the set, but you can check it out here).

On another happy note, I went out tonight for some household supplies, and I found something that I have been looking for for a very long time. I decided to take a chance and purchase it and see how it was and then if I didn't like it, I would take it back... but it does exactly what it is supposed to do! It's a Sunlight lamp! I put it in my office and turned it on and gosh, I felt like I was outside in the natural light making my jewelry. It made the colors of the beads I was adding to the glass easier to see and it helped to make sure I was adding the right thing. Fabulous investment! Plus it's supposed to boost your mood. So that along with my CD rocking the walls in my office, I sat and bounced around in my chair singing at the top of my lungs for 2 hours and made the set that I'll show you tomorrow! Can't wait to get your opinions!
Talk to you tomorrow and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!