Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One day to go until the show!

I finished the Kitchen Sink bracelet yesterday and I have to say I just LOVE it! It has the light Gray and Peacock colored Swarovski Pearls, the dark gray disk pearls, white top drilled seed bead pearls, sterling silver round balls and Volcano Swarovski crystals in two sizes to round out the woven, sparkly bracelet! I love these bracelets, even though they take hours to make. I weave each bead/crystal in individually and am able to place them where I want them! A very time consuming but fascinating and fun process! Each one is unique!

I'll be bringing this to the show tomorrow, so it wont go up on Etsy until Friday if it does not sell. I've got to go make some earrings now! More pics later on! Hope you have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and Ann have a GREAT day today with SUPER SALES :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!