Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A new Kitchen Sink...

Bracelet that is! I made this one for Ann Marie, per her request. It includes Swarovski Pearls in Peacock and Light Gray with white seed bead pearls and a really pretty gray disk shaped pearl. I wrap each of these beads one at a time to create this pretty bracelet. I call them Kitchen Sink bracelets because they have a little bit of everything in them! I have another one started in this same color scheme, hopefully I can get some more of it done when Jack goes to school in a little while. They take a couple of hours to make, as I'm sure you can recognize by the process. The one I am working on will also feature some Swarovski crystals and small round silver balls. Once it's completed I will list it up for sale! Check back tomorrow for more new things! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. beeeautiful Kristen!!! I love the kitchen sink bracelets! Ann picked a great color scheme too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!