Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy first day of AUTUMN!!

Well, my favorite season of the year has finally arrived! I am looking out the window in anticipation of the changing leaf colors and wishing that I had a better view. But alas, I can always grab my camera and head out for a drive in a couple of weeks to get a front row seat for the glorious colors that inspire me so much!

I have a picture to share with you today of a moth of some sort. My husband said that there is a name for it, but to me it's just a bug. A BIG, creepy, glowing green, prickly BUG! Yuk, but I could not resist the opportunity to photograph it. There was just something about the way it was hugging this little branch that made it seem almost "Sincere". But a bug is a bug... I'm not a fan.

It is now in it's new home in our backyard, stretched out on a new branch, and I can only wonder what it will become, if it is truly a moth as he says. That's going to be one GIANT flying thing... Oh my gosh... I'm getting the creeps just thinking about it. If you know what it is, please let me know!! Thanks and have a great day! Back tomorrow with more!

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with Ann, It's gross! But perhaps what it will turn into will be cute! I'll keep an eye on him and keep you all updated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!