Monday, September 15, 2008

Inspiration!

Can't you just feel fall in the air?

You can't beat a good bead show! Ann and I went down to North Haven yesterday afternoon and rummaged through "Heaven!"... What I mean by that is... tables and tables upon tables of fabulous glass/gemstone/silver beads! Ugh, If I could have moved in, believe me, I would have!! Love the glass, I'm such an addict! I guess there could be worse things I could be addicted to... but no, it's the shiny, sparkly, beautiful handcrafted GLASS!

Here's a picture of what I picked up after two and a half hours! Carey, take note... I have LOTS OF IDEA's!!! We need to chat!

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I can tell its YOUR TIME of year mine is done!!!! All the browns & oranges come out to play & my blues go away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor Ann.... Don't worry, your ocean colors will be back before you know it! But for now, lets just enjoy the colors of fall, I know you like orange!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, so pretty! I love getting new stuff. Kristen, I just opened my supply shop on etsy. Stop by, check it out, you might see something that you like. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5178735
    Or pass it along to anyone who might be interested. Thanks! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooo those colors are beautiful!!! I love them! You made out like a bandit :)
    Can't wait to toss around some ideas :) Those colors are soooo inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!