Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out on a limb...

Ok, so I'm going out on a limb and taking a chance that my mom is not looking today! She says that she reads my blog, but I know for a fact that she just looks at the pictures! ha ha Anyway, I have been hard at work making my mother's gift from my sis and I and this is what I did... isn't it the best? Oh, she's going to love it! They are clay wafer beads made by Heather Powers of Humble Beads and I accented them with Bronze and Copper Swarovski Pearls and Light Colorado Topaz and Smoked Topaz Swarovski Crystals. I threw in some Bali Silver and a hammered oval link and strung it on cream colored Satin Rattail Cord and bronze leather! So mom, if you are reading today.. NO PEEKING! ha ha Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!