Monday, May 26, 2008

New Photo!

Ok, so the reason that I am a photographer is because I absolutely cannot stand to have my picture taken. When I hold the camera, I can hide behind it! That being said, my 9 year old daughter Meghan is wanting to follow in her mothers footsteps and become a photographer and a jewelry designer, and she took the picture of me that now appears in my "About Me" section. I think she did a great job! Thank you Meghan!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, I'll be back tomorrow with new stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Meghan did a fantastic job! Lovely picture Kristen!!! I have the same problem...love taking pictures hate having mine taken :) You photograph well....Meghan's a natural! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend...can't wait to see your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan did a fantastic job! Lovely picture Kristen!!! I have the same problem...love taking pictures hate having mine taken :) You photograph well....and Meghan's a natural! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend...can't wait to see your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Carey,
    Thanks, you are TOO kind! :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!