Thursday, May 8, 2008

Morning Dew Drops

Ok, here they are! The sun is not out but it is not raining so I snuck out and took a picture of my earrings! I am SO happy with how they came out and I'll be going over in a few minutes to put them up on Etsy! They are made with beautiful cone shaped glass beads which I have nestled into what I think are the prettiest Hill Tribe Silver cones. I have accented the glass with genuine Tourmaline briolettes, Hill Tribe Silver leaf beads, and Swarovski Crystals in Erinite and Indian Sapphire which picks up some of the dichronic blues within the glass cones. From the bottom I have dangled a couple more accenting crystals and a Tourmaline donut shaped bead in addition to another Tourmaline Briolette. They hang approximately 2 1/2" from the bottom of the Silver ear wires. Man, I have outdone myself this time! These are definitely a limited edition, as I only have the one pair of Hill Tribe Silver and Glass cones, so if you like them, grab them quick! Stay tuned for more updates later on today!

1 comment:

  1. Wowy-Wowzers! Those are BEAUTIFUL! I am amazed at how you are able to create such beautiful pieces! I love the colors!!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!