Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dance of the Sugar Plum...BEADIES!

Forgot to update the price on these on the picture but I'll try to do that from now on! These are $40
Another beautiful set of beads made by none other than the lovely Carey of Sassy Stoppers! These are a gorgeous set of glass cones featuring blue and purple swirls of color, accented by raised purple bumps. I have wire wrapped in Swarovski Crystals in Amethyst and Indian Sapphire, added beautiful bali bead caps and a drop leaf charm.

Aren't they pretty?? I just love everything I make, I guess that's a good thing, right? ha ha I hope you all like them too! Otherwise, I'll have a very FULL jewelry armoire! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Kristen! These are so beautiful!!! I love them! I love how you put pieces together...it looks like these beads were made for this design! You are one Super Super talented lady! I just love coming here and seeing your new creations! I wish I could be in CT on June 7th!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!