Thursday, May 8, 2008

Feeling inspired!

I made an AWESOME pair of earrings with the cone beads that Carey of Sassy Stoppers liked so much from my stash. Even my hubby said I outdid myself! Unfortunately, it's raining right now and I'm not able to get outside to take a photo. I would take a crappy one inside, but that would spoil all the fun of you seeing them for the first time in all their glory! So, stay tuned later this afternoon and I'll hopefully see a break in the clouds to I can take a good pic. I'm working on a few other things as well so please be sure to check back!

Oh, and Carey liked these cones so much she made some of her own, which of course I purchased! You can check them out here. Great job my friend, your Sassy versions are so pretty and will make some awesome pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!