Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crystal Blue Waters

This piece reminds me of the beach with the beautiful crystal blue water (not here in the Northeast!) and the various colors of the sand, just so serene! I put these beads together at the local bead store and I am so pleased with the finished piece. Included are various clay and glass beads in shades of blues and browns plus a beautiful blue Kazuri bead focal, accented by Light Sapphire and Light Colorado Topaz Swarovski Crystals and pewter spacers. It is finished with silver cones and extends up to 18.5 inches. The earrings are made to match and make the set complete! As I said, I am starting to hoard my pieces for the craft fair, but please let me know if this is something that you might be interested in and I can list it for you. I have another piece that I'd like to get made today, but between my daughters gymnastics class and her Spring concert tonight (She plays the trombone!) I don't know how much I'll be able to do. Be sure to check back and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!