Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's cookin'?

 It's the eve of Thanksgiving, and tonight I do a lot of the prep work for tomorrow's dinner! My mom will be coming by to help out and my house is ready for all the wonderful aroma's that will be filling every corner! I've already got the pear and cinnamon candles burning and it smells wonderful!




Here are a couple of photo's of the badge holders that I made the other day. It's been raining here for two days but I slipped outside and snapped a couple of photo's so that I could get these listed in the shop asap!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I am giving thanks this year for so many things. Especially for all of the good friends that I have met online and otherwise. You all continue to inspire me!
If you are not braving the crowds on Black Friday, be sure to check out my Etsy store to take advantage of the "Squirrel It Away Sale"!
Be back on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!