Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Squirrel It Away" Sale!


I figured it out! I have been thinking about what I wanted to call my winter sale and I just didn't want to be like everyone else! Black Friday is great and all but I wanted to be different. So I give you the
"Squirrel It Away" Sale!



I found this photo on the internet and this little guy just melted my heart!
So here's the details of the sale:
Starting today, November 17th and going through December 17th, take 10% off  any order up to $100 or take 20% off any order over $100!
In addition there will be FREE SHIPPING on any order as my gift to you! (First Class with Delivery Confirmation!)

Buy your gifts now and "squirrel them away" until Christmas!
Be sure to mention the sale in the comments section of the order and I'll adjust your invoice.

Don't forget that if you can't decide what to buy, Gift Certificates also make great gifts! I can make one in any denomination. (Please note that the sale prices do NOT apply to Gift Certificates).

I'll be sending out a newsletter to announce the sale as well as updating my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter. Be on the lookout for new things to come throughout the sale!
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!