Thursday, November 5, 2009

A beautiful sunny day, and pendant photo's!


So excited to show you the pendants I made for my customer order. These will be strung on 18" Steel Cables and given as teacher gifts this year for the holiday's! Each one is unique and it's a great way to use that major stash of beautiful focal glass beads that I have in my bead boxes. They are just crying out for attention and between Pendants and Key Chains, I am certain that they will all be happy in their new homes!
I'm taking orders for these now, so let me know if you are interested. I'm going to get some made up and added to my Etsy shop in the next week or so as well if you'd like to pick from there.


  It's Thursday night, you know what that means right? I'm popping myself in front of Flash Forward, Grey's and Private Practice. Maybe I can get some wire wrapping done. I got in two of my new tools today too!! I told you I was going to get them! Nylon pliers, and bail forming pliers! Just looking for a chasing hammer now! Think I found one I like too! :) Great way to take out your frustrations, just hammer away at some wire!
Be back tomorrow with more!

2 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic!! You did a great job

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this sunny day these pendants show thier unique beuaty that is most beautiful

    Vintage Pendants

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!