Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm done!!

Good evening all! I can finally say after a full week and a half of editing, that I am finished with the wedding from July 11th!
I almost can't stand myself right now! I'm doing a happy dance all over the place. The pictures are done, renumbered and uploaded and the proof album is ready to be ordered. I want to take a look at them with "fresh eyes" once more tomorrow before I place the order but I believe that I can put a lid on it and call it cooked. I know my brain is! My eyes are very tired indeed!
But I know they will be pleased as punch and that is all that matters, right?
On another happy note, I got beads in the mail today! YES!!! Can't wait to play. Now that this project is done, I can go back to designing. So thanks for your patience, and be on the lookout for new jewels in the next few days! I think I'm going to do some earrings tomorrow, the beads I got from Heather of HMB Studios are so freakin' cool and they are exactly what I wanted for some cool fall earring designs! Hope you are all having a great day! Be back tomorrow with more! :)

2 comments:

  1. That photo is just stunning. I wish I had you as my photographer for our wedding!

    As for waiting for jewelry photos...tapping fingers impatiently...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks Jenn! As for the jewels... I am still waiting for the UPS man to deliver my new earring findings!!! GEEZ, I hope he gets here soon! I'm also tapping fingers impatiently!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!