Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting down to business!

You'll have to forgive my lack of pictures today, but once again what do you think it did... Um hmmm, rain. I'm starting to get used to it but I really wish it would move on out!
Anyway, what I have been working on the past couple of days are branching out the business. I've joined up with Twitter! You can find a link in the right hand sidebar and link to my site to follow along!
There's also a link right HERE.
I've also made a business page on Facebook. I have been on Facebook for quite a while, and it's fun! If you are on, swing by and add me as a friend! Don't forget to add my page to your favorites!
In addition to that, I went on a designing frenzy today! I made 3 awesome bracelets, a pair of earrings and a beautiful pendant. Photo's to come tomorrow, when the sun comes out. There are some really beautiful beads in these pieces and I want to show off the color with some good sunshine! Please be sure to check back tomorrow!
Hope you have a great night!

1 comment:

Comments welcome!