Thursday, June 19, 2008

Long Summer Ahead...

Ok, I'm tired of this already! ha ha I need to sit down and make some jewelry, but Meghan being out of school for only two days has proved to be more distracting than I thought! Entertaining the two little ones throughout the day is usually ok, they pretty much play together and have fun. But Meghan is 9... need I say more? She's already BORED! God help me!

Yesterday I took my grandmother for a haircut and while she was getting beautified I took the kids to target to look around (mind you I had 3 hours to kill). We found a Pet Vet PC game for Meghan's computer that she has been playing since we came home yesterday. She would like to be a veterinarian when she gets older. Jack got a Dinosaur game last week and that has been keeping him occupied. Then we went to Toys R Us and went on the hunt for things to add to their birthday lists (September). They found a couple bikes, an I Dog and some art supplies. Matt played with all the Diego toys (his birthday is in a few weeks) and I added those to his list. So we are well on our way to their birthday lists being completed. But I needed something to take home to entertain them in the backyard since our pool is now gone. So we went to the sporting goods aisle and bought a soccer ball and goal! YEAH! How fun! That's going out today and OUT of the house they will be! We have 4 days of sporadic rain headed our way so they will be cooped up, hopefully playing their computer games.

But that may give me time to create, so please check back!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kristen, I am exhausted just reading about your day! Ha ha!! Hang in there and I can't wait to see your new creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!