Monday, June 2, 2008

6 days to go!

What a weekend! I have been working so hard getting ready for the Jewelry Spectacular that I decided to give myself the weekend off from making new jewelry. I spent yesterday bagging and tagging all the new goodies in preparation for Saturday. I am going to be marking down some items for my 50% off sale, mainly item's that I have had in stock for a while and so I'll pass the savings along to those who come to the show. Keep in mind, I'll be putting up a mass listing of items on Etsy once the show is over so if you are not able to make it this weekend, you will still be able to get your hands on some new jewelry next week! I'm going to try to make a few more things this week, but at this point I need to start focusing on getting myself all pulled together for the big day! Hope to see you there, but check back for some new things this week!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!