Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cool Down

Ah, to be a kid again! I let my kids run through the sprinkler last night to cool down enough to relax before bed. Here's a couple of photo's of them loving every minute of it!
I have also included a photo of Carey's (Sassy Stoppers) bracelet! She is off in Costa Rica right now, but had ordered this bracelet before she left! I hope to get it shipped out by tomorrow so that it will be waiting for her when she gets back. It is made with her own beautiful glass rings which she sent to me and I made them into this bracelet with hammered silver circles and a Bali toggle clasp! It's so pretty and comfortable to wear and these are available by custom order! If anyone is interested please let me know and Carey and I can work together to get your color choice made in the glass and then your bracelet made to fit!

I'm so glad the humidity has left us and now we have a breezy, lovely day ahead! I have all the windows open in the house and it feels great! Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bracelet and can't wait to receive it!!! You are wonderful!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Your kiddos are too cute playing in the sprinkler :) Seeing your little one reminds me of the story of him taking off down the street...how's your husband's foot??? Anyway! It's great to be back and I am having fun reading your blog catching up :)
    Thank you again :) Carey

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!