Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Pieces Up!

Here is a picture that Emily of Boutique Girl Gifts sent to me from the show yesterday! Isn't Ann Marie cute?? Ha ha, don't kill me Ann, you just happened to be in the right place at the right time! Thanks Emily!

I have listed 8 new pieces in the store today so head on over to http://www.mjmjewelrydesigns.etsy.com/ to check them out! I had to shut the computer down for a couple of hours this afternoon when those wild storms came through, the lightning was almost blinding! (I actually even unplugged it, for fear that it would somehow fry my hard drive!) I hope you are all staying cool in this heat! Have a great night and I'll be listing again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. What a great shot!! Ann looks fantastic sitting with all that beautiful jewelry!!! The three of us have to get together soon...that just looks like way too much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!