Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well today is Father's Day! I am going to my parents house for a cookout and to spend the day with the "Fodder's", as my 3 year old Jack calls them! The kids and I gave Clay his present earlier (like a week ago) - it's a beautiful copper garden sprinkler, but we have not yet given my dad his gift. My sister's family and ours chipped in on it, but I can't say what it is, because my dad DOES read my blog and I don't want to give it away! You can tell he was just thrilled that I was taking his picture, because I think he had better things to do, but the scenery was nice and he was wearing his favorite shirt and at the time we were planning his 60th birthday party and I was trying to get a good shot for his invitations. Needless to say, we went in a different direction with that but I like this picture anyway!

On the jewelry front, I have been overwhelmed with idea's for new pieces and I'm planning on sitting next week to try to work some of them out so please check back! I hope you all have a great Sunday, and happy Father's Day to my hubby, and especially to my daddy!

1 comment:

Comments welcome!