Sunday, August 9, 2009

Road Trip!

Today I'm taking a small road trip and headed to RI so I can hang with the family. I did a wedding yesterday while they were leaving and I have to tell you it was SO quiet in the house when I got home! Loved it! There was no screaming, no crying, no fighting (well except the occasional cat fight - literally) and I got a lot of pictures edited already. Stayed up until 1am and that was all I could take. Fell right to sleep, and woke up early. Ahhhhhhh the sound of peace and quiet...it's really really really nice.
Just to let you know my schedule for Monday through Friday this week while the house is mine...I'll be trying to get in many hours of designing each day in between editing pictures. I get to spread my time between my two jobs alone instead of 14,000 of them! Hoping the get the house all spiffy when I get back later and then it will stay that way! WOW! I'm almost too giddy! I hope you'll check back throughout the week to see what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!