Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I seriously laugh my butt off every time I see that Staples commercial with the guy sliding through the aisles, with his leg in the air putting school supplies in the cart! Love the pouty faces on the kiddo's as they watch their dad act like a crazy person!
There were no pouty faces on my first day of school kids today! There were only smiles.
It's been a long day, driving to two schools in the am, and back again in the afternoon but the first day is officially under our belts!
I've been slacking on the jewelry. Getting back into a routine is proving to be harder than I thought. I'm definitely shooting for tonight or tomorrow to get something made. Even a pair of earrings. I have to make SOMETHING! That's my goal...let's see if I can attain it!
Meg's off to Middle School!
Jack's happy for Kindergarten!
Matt is not going to school yet (he's only three) but next year he'll be in Pre-K! We didn't want him to feel left out so here he is sportin' his Red Sox backpack and of course, his juice box!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope they all had a great 1st day!!! They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Kristen. Wish we could get out little 3 year olds together to play. My little guy is lost without his big sisters, which means I am playing and entertaining more. It's fine, but that means no beads and jewelry. I know what you mean about a goal of just a pair of earrings, ANYTHING... Hope today goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!