Friday, August 7, 2009

Can you say fun?

That's what these earrings are! Fun fun fun! My mom called me yesterday and told me to quickly turn on the television where she saw a cute pair of silver earrings. She really liked them and promptly told me that I could do something like that! Well naturally I rose to the challenge! I went digging in my stash and sat for a few minutes and decided how I wanted to put them together in my own special way, and Viola! Here they are! So that you don't think I'm a total slacker, these are two of the bead sets that I got from Pumpkin Hill Beads at the show last Sunday. The colors are really cool, and the purple ones are triangles. They are too wild! :) The movement is incredible, and the circles just twist around. I love them! Going to search for more parts to make some in different varieties and make some more. I hope you like them!
Isn't inspiration a great thing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!