Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Been a busy bee today!

I am so loving my vacation! I did a bunch of miscellaneous things today that rarely get done. Like washing the bathroom rugs and the blankets that get tossed on the couch, etc.
I puttered around the house for most of the day, went out and got an iced coffee...which was terrible. So I went back out and got another one from a different D&D. Don't you just hate that? But I really wanted it and I haven't been out everyday to get one like I usually do, so I guess I made up for it today.
I also sat this evening and made some jewelry! Photo's to come tomorrow (Because I started late and it's already dark and raining). Tomorrow will be a good photo day.
I made 3 pairs of earrings, 2 bracelets and a necklace and earring set. They are "wicked" cool!
Do you think you can figure out what color scheme I went with? LOL! No, you can't because they are all over the place. But I did make one bracelet that I'm calling "Bewitched" because it's black and orange and it's very Halloweenish. I did one summery one called "Blue Lagoon" and the necklace set I'm still working on the name. I'm thinking along the lines of "Nefertiti's Muse". It's really pretty, very royal looking being Black and gold with all kinds of silver mixed in. I'll be working on more tomorrow, and I promise to get pictures up first thing.
I think now I will grab a little snack and get into the jammies! It's so nice to be able to call it a day when I want to call it a day. No one to Boo or Hiss at me! :)
They'll all be home soon! My vacation is winding down, but I still have a couple more days!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the last of your vacation! How nice that you had a productive jewelry day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - free time. I can't even remember what that is like LOL! Sounds like you made some beautiful things and I can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!