Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shower Favors...

I was asked by a previous customer of mine to create a sample set of wine charms for her for a bridal shower that she is planning. I think they came out beautifully! I'm very excited about them! Of course you know that they were made with high quality materials, Swarovski Pearls and Swarovski Crystals and Tieracast Pewter Charms in an Antique Silver finish. I think they are great for a Valentine's gift as well so I am sharing the pictures here, and would be happy to recreate them as a custom order in your choice of color/charms. If you have a particular theme in mind just let me know, I can do St. Patrick's Day, Patriotic, Spring flowers, etc. There are so many options and these are really fun. Great Hostess gifts, teacher's gifts, Housewarming presents... the list goes on.

Would love to know what you think... how did I do? :)

1 comment:

Comments welcome!