Sunday, January 25, 2009

New pieces in the works!

Well today I cleaned my office. I bribed Meghan and her friend Haley to put away all my new glass beads into the bead boxes and then let them make themselves some bookmarks. I worked on a couple of orders and now that there is ORDER in my office, I can comfortably sit and create! I'm working on a couple of things for Valentines Day and Spring. I have so many new glass beads and I couldn't be happier! :)

I did find a way to photograph things inside, although I don't like the pictures of some of the glass items as the colors just do not POP, so to speak, as they do when I photograph them outside. I will just pray for sunshine this coming week so that I can share some of the new things with you.

I've listed a whole bunch of my simple designs over on Etsy, and these are styles that I make over and over for customers who don't enjoy wearing chunky glass art pieces. It's been a while since I have listed these for sale, so please go and check them out! I'll be focusing now on adding more glass items to the store and those are more One-of-a-kind pieces that feature the artisan crafted glass beads which I enjoy using much more than the plain styles. At least I can be flexible, right? I have something for everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!