Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blizzard the Kitty!

I absolutely LOVE these beads made by Susan at The Glass Beadest. I saw this kitty "Blizzard" and I was not letting him go home with someone else. The coordinating rounds had caught my eye before and he was the perfect focal to match! I used Swarovski Crystals in Sand Opal and Smoky Quartz, drum beads and a bali toggle to complete this beautiful bracelet. Blizzard is now resting comfortably in his new home, which is around my wrist. I can make more of these if there is an interest, Susan has some REALLY pretty kitty beads in her shop! Let me know what you like, and I can customize a charmy bracelet just for you! Thanks Susan, these are exactly what I wanted!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Design-What a sweet Kitty! Great Find Kristen =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenelle, I love kitties! And I love this bracelet! I can't wait to make more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!