Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm completely stuffed...

Stuffed up that is! I caught the virus/head cold that has been running rampant in my household over the past couple of weeks. It's completely knocked me for a loop! I'm so exhausted! Although I do still do the happy dance when my mailman comes, because I have been getting in some new glass every other day or so. I've almost received everything I have ordered. The last few pieces I made went down to Sandy Hook, and the next few will go up on Etsy. Then I have another project to work on for February.

I hope you'll all bear with me as my head clears, and I'm planning on working on a couple things later while I watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice! It's a good tv night, and I am planning on plopping myself upstairs to watch and create! Please check back, I'll have new things to show tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!