Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BEADS!!!

I just bought the most beautiful beads on Etsy! Oh my gosh. I can't WAIT to get them. You all will be surprised but I'll tell you that they are for Valentines Day, which is right around the corner!

It's been such a busy week getting the kids back on track and back to school. I've been cleaning up the house after the two week tornado that blew through here while they were home. Carey and I made a deal to get some beading done this week. She agreed to make some beads and I agreed to make some jewelry by the end of the week! We "cyber shook" on it! ha ha I hope to have the house pulled together and feeling settled by this afternoon and that will leave me time to design this evening and tomorrow. I'll get some pictures up asap! Tomorrow we are expecting more snow. What else is new. That's what we get for living in New England!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! More beautiful jewelry! I cant wait to see what you create!! yes....I'm keeping my end of the deal :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!