Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to Basics...

Goodmorning everyone! Today, I am in the process of listing some pieces up on Etsy that I have been bringing to shows with me and have been asked to recreate time and time again. These simple but beautiful bracelets consist of a variety of Swarovski Crystal colors and various silver and/or pewter pieces and are mostly finished with lobster claw clasps. I'll also be listing a whole bunch of earrings too. Some are made with glass beads, but the majority are simple earrings that are just Swarovski Crystal, Cat's Eye, Silver, etc. There will be a bunch added right to the sale section of my store so go see if you can grab yourself a bargain! I'm working on new glass pieces and am drooling over some new Boro beads that Melissa is making! :) This is a process, so I'll get as many things listed today as I can.

I'm also listing this great Bottle Opener. It's made with a Blue Kazuri Bead and some silver spacers. There is a tiny chip out of the top of this bead (When I say tiny, I mean TINY) so in an effort to be fair, I'm listing this in the Sale section as well.

I hope you enjoy some of my simpler styles, rest assured they are still quality pieces! I understand that not everyone is in the market for glass art at this time, so I thought I would also present to you some of the styles that I enjoy creating over and over in color schemes that suit you! Any questions, please feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!