Thursday, March 25, 2010

A very productive day!

I can't believe how much I got done today, considering the amount of sleep that I got last night. One of my kids was up and I only got a few hours. Not to mention that I spent the evening in agonizing pain after the workout I attempted to do with my husband. The "AB Ripper" is ridiculous! LOL! It's SO HARD! Oh my god, I can't even walk today... my legs are so sore, my abs hurt so much and my back is killing me. But no pain, no gain right? ;)
New jewelry is coming! Not boutique jewelry, NEW jewelry!! I made 5 bracelets today...one of which is a very intense charm bracelet. In addition, I made 2 pairs of earrings. I'll photo tomorrow and post the pics up! It's Thursday night, so I am writing this quickly during a Grey's commercial so I'm off.. Have a great night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!