Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Signs of Spring

I'm so looking forward to it, that maybe I'm hallucinating! I can feel the sun today. It's actually supposed to be in the low 40's...can you believe that I'm actually excited about that?
It's the little things. And the opposite of little is big, and that's what I was thinking the other day when I made these...
I have been hearing that the look for this year is BIG, BOLD, and CHUNKY.
I believe these fit the bill.
 
I got the lampwork glass beads from Jenelle, and used some beautiful silver scrolled cones to accent the top, while adding a cascade of Swarovski Crystals below. 
These suckers are heavier than I normally would do for an earring, and would not suit everyone, but if you can handle a heavy, long flowing dangling earring...then these are for you! I know there are some of you out there, like me, who can carry the long look!
More to come! Enjoy your Tuesday!

2 comments:

Comments welcome!