Monday, March 22, 2010

My clock grew wings...

I can't believe how fast I let the day get away from me!! Time really does fly, whether you are having fun or not. Today was a catch up on my cleaning day since I didn't do much of that over the weekend, opting for enjoying the warm sunshine while it lasted. I will be working on those Etsy listing's tonight with some new jewelry. 
Oh, and I got some beads in today... Seriously? I had to pick my jaw up from the ground. They were a completely unexpected find, I went on the recommendation of Kelly from Silver Parrot and grabbed some disks and a focal from this shop on Etsy. I'll give the info tomorrow when I take my own photo of the stash I got (simply because that would require me opening an entirely new window to look it up and I am on a roll). 
I love disks, I love NAVY blue... not all blues compare, but there is something about Navy blue that makes me weak in the knees, and I love shiny things. This pile of beads I got is a good mix of everything I love. 

I promise a picture tomorrow! I hope you had a good Monday! Dancing with the Stars is on tonight... maybe I'll watch while I list... I have it set to record in case I get carried away on the computer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!