Saturday, March 13, 2010

Road Trip!

I wish the sun was out, but it's not. It's pouring rain and that will make this 3 hour drive even longer today. Ann and I are headed up to Newburyport. I have decided to take my jewelry out of the Boutique up there. There are several reasons, but the main one is that it's too far away for me to get there on a regular basis. I have a lot, let me restate that...A LOT of jewelry up there. Unfortunately, I'll be coming home with it as it didn't sell. They are very nice people and they have a beautiful shop but I think that they have way too much jewelry for sale. They have some beautiful artwork, paintings and such but the majority of it is jewelry. And although it is all different, it's very overwhelming and my pieces are just not selling enough. I've had some really pretty ones go, but all in all I am taking home quite a bit of inventory that I really thought, based on what they told me, would have sold by now. So, I will have some beautiful new things listed on Etsy throughout the week next week and I hope you'll stop by and look around! Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!