Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happiness is...

With one child in the house and the other two off with my hubby at the Superbowl party, I've had a few hours to create this evening. I'm so happy! I made a great pair of earrings, a BEAUTIFUL bracelet with some really cool and different sunflower beads and another bracelet which I am still undecided if I am going to offer for sale or not. I purchased the beads for myself, and all of the components to make myself something to wear for the spring. I am absolutely in love with it. I will ask my husband in the morning whether he thinks I should share it or if he would like to buy it for me for Valentines Day! Either way, I can recreate it if someone else would like one. Please check back in the morning for pictures and more details! I think right now, since I have gotten my littlest man to go to sleep that I might take advantage of the quiet and get some well deserved rest myself! I'll be thinking of names for my new sets as I drift off, it's when I do my best designing, so please check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!