Sunday, February 15, 2009

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I've been very busy and have not had much time to sit and create jewelry but I am going to a Gem show today - FINALLY! It seems like forever since I have been to one and I am seriously low on Silver! I just love wandering around the various tables looking at all the goodies! I'll be back later on with a sneak peak at all my good finds! I'll leave you with this beautiful picture of Tulips that I took yesterday. It's a sure sign that Spring is right around the corner and they are a beautiful reminder of what is in store for us soon! Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen!! Everything looks so beautiful! You have been busy my friend :) I can't wait to see what goodies you picked up today! Wish I were with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!