Friday, April 25, 2008

Whispering Birch

One of my favorite bead sets by Melissa Rediger... This is such an awesome collection of jewelry! The necklace features a curved bead that is anchored on sterling wire, and I made the matching bracelet and earrings set out of the glass lentil style beads. I was amazed at the Swarovski colors I found to go with these beads... Lime, Cantaloupe, and Crystal Golden Shadow. Pair that with a load of silver spacers and you have a match made in heaven!

Everything with the exception of the ring is up for sale on Etsy (I have to get something out of this deal since I originally bought these beads for me!) See, I can Share!!

I may have to go back and ask for a special order of these beads again for myself! ha ha I am my best customer! Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!