Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tis' the season to be... SASSY!

Picture this... The mail arrives (highlight of my day!) and there is a package for me (duh, there's always a package for me). I open the carefully wrapped golden box, lift the greenish blue tissue paper, and below it find the most exquisite color disk beads I have ever seen. The only words I am able to utter are "Are you kidding me"? In my head the thoughts are swirling, I'm thinking..."this girl is so talented, I can't believe these beads, and there is NO way I'm sharing!"

So Carey, of Sassy Stoppers, this entry is for you! I know that you know that I love your beads. The colors are so pretty and I have many idea's for what I can and will do with them. You have gained a new customer, and I have put a link to your store in my Favorite Places. (Thanks for doing that for me on your site too! I appreciate it!)
*
This bracelet is mine (I designed it in my head at 3am this morning and made it as soon as I woke up), however, I did buy another set of disks from Carey the other day, and I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of the mail! Stay tuned for another piece featuring Carey's beads soon!

2 comments:

  1. omigosh, thats sooooooooooooo purty!!! i like it!!!

    xoxo,
    mishi

    p.s. come check out my blog mishis-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Kristen!! I can't tell you how honored and excited I am!!! I am right in the middle of posting on my blog and was about to backlink here to yours cause I was talking about your amazing wire work on those rings and I am just speechless! That bracelet is beautiful!!! What a wonderful surprise to see your work...and with my beads!!! I have such a great time making beads, but darn it if I can't put them together to make something lovely and wearable...you make it look so easy and natural! Just beautiful...thanks so much for being a wonderful customer and loving my beads! I am truly touched :)
    Carey

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!