Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a Ring Thing!

I was in the mood to make some rings! It's an intricate process and takes a while but I love the finished product! I had these glass beads made by Michele of Moonfairy Glass specifically for rings and they are a great size if you are looking for something different and a little chunky! Hand wrapped in copper filled silver wire, they will make a wonderful addition to your collection! I'll be bringing these to the craft fair, and putting them up on Etsy if you are interested. I have a few more beads if you would like one custom made for you, just drop me an email!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen!!! I am so excited you found my blog and gave me the link to yours! These rings are AWESOME!!! I need your wire talents!!! I just love rings but dont have your wiring ability :(
    I am so honored that you have my link in your blog!!! I am now bookmarking yours so I can see what you have been up to too :) oh...and will link back to your site aswell :)

    Thanks again!
    Carey

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!